The Seven Key Skills of the Successful Business Leader
This workshop is for everyone who has, or is being prepared for, leadership responsibilities.
- What do you believe are the key skills leaders need to be successful?
- How do you find out what other successful leaders think about these skills?
- Would knowing what 21,000 other leaders think are the seven key skills help?
- How do you think you might score yourself on these?
- Will it help your development to find out?
There are as many books on leadership as any other business category. How do we decide, for us, what are the key skills we need to develop to provide the best chance of success?
This workshop is designed to show you the seven key skills that are time and time again rated by successful business leaders as having to be in the top 10. Of course, there are skills that are specific to industry and commerce sectors. This workshop allows for this and blends industry specific needs with general leadership skills.
This workshop will examine:
Part 1: Working through the seven key skills and assessing our ability. That is, where are we now?
Part 2: Identifying where we believe we need to be.
Part 3: Defining and committing to an action plan to close the gaps.
- An understanding of what other leaders believe to be the key skills
- A comparative gap analysis on your leadership skills
- A plan of action to close the gaps