The Ultimate Leadership Question: Part I
The Signs of Outstanding Leadership appear primarily among the followers.
What is it that outstanding leaders possess that ignites the spirit of people and motivates them to produce exceptional results? What is it about these leaders that makes people sacrifice their time, and on occasion their relationships, to follow the leaders’ dream? Is it charisma, is it intelligence, is it simply a vision?
All these play a part but we all know, from our own experience, leaders who are not particularly charismatic, intelligent or even visionary. Leaders who still command the unswerving loyalty of those who work with them. The Ultimate Leadership Question workshop proposes the thing that makes the difference is Trust. Simply put, do your people trust you?
In this workshop you will examine four key components of Trust; competence, openness, reliability and equity.
- Competence – to what extent am I judged on my technical ability?
- Openness – is a leader allowed to be vulnerable?
- Reliability – corporate versus Personal mission – which is it?
- Equity – or rewards. Are stocks the only option?
This is a workshop of discovery, fun, interactive and personally challenging. On experiencing this workshop you will:
- Find out which of the four leadership styles you live by, and if it serves you.
- Explore a powerful model of perception to help you discover how others perceive you and your competencies.
- Discover and be clear about your personal mission and its impact on trust, both in your business and personal relationships.
- Discover the extent to which your current measures and reward systems engender or inhibit trust with your employees.
- Leave with an action plan to leverage your capabilities as an exemplary leader.