The World’s Best One Page Action Plan! – full day retreat
A full day would include Pete’s standard half day The World’s Best One Page Action Plan! workshop but include extra elements and time to dig a little deeper as and where needed.
Many business owners don’t use their full business plan on a daily basis. Most business owners and their senior teams have far too many “busy days” and not enough “effective days.” They know deep down that remaining focused on key business objectives is a challenge and finishing the week without feeling fulfilled is far too common.
When professional people feel frustrated because they know that if they are not working at their potential it can be damaging to their business and their senior management team. A major challenge for people is make the most of themselves. A great way to achieve this challenge is to develop a personal one page action plan that identifies the actions that need to be taken on a consistent basis to achieve the desired result.
Being focused and consistent is not just for professional sports people. This workshop shows the simple steps that need to be taken so that you develop your own “World Class One Page Action Plan.” Highly interaction activities will create an irresistible pull towards a crystal clear vision where “WHY power”, which is far more powerful than “will power” will be built.
Right now Chief Executives and their senior teams are facing more and more distractions. Because of this it is even more vital to identify the most rewarding and profitable things to focus on. Plus developing a simple system to enable senior professionals to remain consistent is critical.
The full day retreat would include:
- Where are you now? exercise.
- The 3 challenges exercise.
- The 1-3-5 Action Plan
- Execution skills.
- Real life examples and stories.
- Clarified current starting point looking at starting scores.
- Identified 3 clear habits and behaviours that would be evident by being 15% more effective.
- Discovered 3 most pressing challenges in the 3 key areas.
- Developed a crystal clear personal vision that drives every action.
- Established 3 core objectives to enable focused, consistent action is taken.
- Set 5 stepping stone goals for each core objective so that distractions are minimised, progress is made and potential is realised.
- Created own personal “World Class One Page Action Plan” that can be shared and completed by the other member of their senior team.
- A system for ensuring all action taken by the department heads feeds into the central business strategy.
- A greater understanding of the skill development needed to maximise effectiveness in every day consisting of 86,400 seconds.
With the extra time a full day retreat allows, participants will perform a thorough analysis of where they are now and their challenges, they will then have the basis of their personal 1-3-5 Action Plan.
Participants will understand what has to happen to take action and persist by learning the execution skills. The retreat will also look at extra tips on building confidence and belief.