Fit For Purpose: Maximising your Physical & Psychological Energy at Work
In the world of business today, we are all being asked to do more with less. And we never stop working; technology has allowed customers and key stakeholders to connect with us and demand service from us, 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year. No wonder so many employees and management teams feel over-worked, stressed and burnt out! This 3.5 hour workshop deals with the elephant in the room, (the fact that we all have endless emails and to do lists), and provides a range of useful, practical and immediately useful tools and techniques for everyone in your organisation to maximise their physical and mental energy and thus to perform to their very best. Using these hints and tips doesn’t take away the constant work demands; but it does help you to manage your energy and your psychology so that you are fit for purpose and can be effective and productive throughout the working day.
- The workshop starts with identifying the key challenges we face in business – interruptions, distractions and time-wasters.
- Participants are then invited to identify areas in their working day where physical and mental energy are depleted.
- The remainder of the workshop deals with key areas which can impact your performance at work; your working practices, your time management and your ability to think critically, or relax in order to rest, recharge batteries or sleep.
- The workshop ends with each participant creating their personal blueprint for maximising their psychological and physiological energies in order to boost and enhance their personal productivity. And of course, all the tools and techniques can be shared throughout their organisation – once they are back at work.
- Understand how technology and the constant, always “on” nature at work is exhausting our energy levels – both mentally and physically.
- Understand the particular, personal stressors and killers of energy for each participant.
- Identify and utilise a range of tools and techniques for maximising day-to-day working energy and emotional state, managing the time available and relaxing, resting or sleeping after work.
- Develop a personal blueprint for maximising personal energy – both physically and psychologically.