Thriving Leadership – Everyone Can Do It
One of the biggest challenges of leadership is being able to take the team with you and more importantly, engage everyone in their role as cultural pace setters irrespective of where they sit within a company.
This engaging workshop will share with you the three natural leadership gifts that build or destroy a company’s effectiveness. How to create the conditions to thrive and get the best buy-in from the people you lead to create the company culture that will enable you to perform at your best. Leadership is not necessarily easy but there are easier ways.
- Be able to evaluate how effective your leadership is with your team and employees.
- Identify the six Traps of Leadership – and your own Achilles heel.
- Put in place an immediate and effective plan that will help you Thrive as a leader.
- Take back to the work place a set of tools that you can share with your management team and employees.
- Identify the cultural ‘blockers’ to Thriving Leadership and how to eradicate them.
This workshop is highly engaging and littered with interactive group work, insightful presentation and personal applications. As a consequence, everyone will have their own personal Thriving Leadership Toolbox to take back into the work place.