Time Management – Keynote
A keynote is a speech or presentation that establishes the main underlying theme of a conference or event, usually to a large audience and lasting approximately 45 minutes.
This keynote focuses on how to achieve more, with less stress, including:
- The five options if you’re too busy to do everything you want to.
- Doing the most urgent things first won’t get you anywhere.
- Daily and weekly actions to control your life.
- How to overcome a tendency to put things off.
- The two lists that you must have.