Turning Ambition into Achievement
Jamil explores how mind-set and attitude are the key to disrupting existing habits, and creating lasting and purposeful change in behaviours. Participants will work through a series of practical and engaging exercises to explore how thinking shapes behaviours and actions. They will also gain a set of tools and techniques which genuinely transform personal and team performance. Having worked with six people who have got to number one in their chosen profession, these techniques have been used to drive greater success at the highest level.
It is an interactive and dynamic presentation.
This presentation will help participants understand:
- The psychology of successful attitudes.
- Personal ownership and responsibility for individual behaviours.
- Individual and team thinking for success in a change environment.
- What are the practical behaviours associated with success?
- Understanding the role of the ‘values ambassador’.