Understanding Social Styles and Communication Preferences
This workshop provides tools and techniques to understand your own preferred style of communication, how to adapt your behaviours and to interact more effectively with others.
The workshop covers:
- The principles of personality preferences and social styles.
- Evaluating your own personal communication preferences.
- Recognising communication style of others.
- Adapting and connecting with others.
- Effective communication and influencing for greater impact.
By the end of the workshop participants will have:
- Identify own preferences and patterns in communication and behaviour.
- Overcome the barriers to communicating effectively and avoiding conflict.
- Assessed your social style and created new awareness of how to recognise and adapt to other styles.
- Have a greater understanding and ability to connect with others creating strong relationships in business and personal situations.