Unleash Your Human Capital DNA – Masterclass Workshop (Part 2)
Great management starts with great people. In the first part of the human capital masterclass series we looked at best practices in finding, attracting and interviewing top talent. In part two we go deeper to look at how managers effectively build high performing teams and unleash human potential. With fast growing companies and family based businesses things are always changing and this has an impact on whether talent and teams can adapt and still give us high ROI.
Only when a manager is assessing, evaluating and developing talent accurately can we then move into the phase of retaining the right talent and teams or decide to depart them as quickly as possible. Assessing, evaluating, developing and retaining top talent and teams is too important to leave to random chance. In this fast-paced masterclass workshop, you’ll learn how to do it right.
Some of the critical human capital management and human potential development topics include:
- How to define superior performance and build a performance management system.
- How to conduct a comprehensive performance assessment with top talent and teams.
- Discover the nine elements of ‘The DNA Model’ that lead to accelerated results.
- Discover the human needs and key drivers to retaining top talent and teams.
- Discover the nine types of managers you need to build a world-class dream team.