Unlocking Your Sales Teams Productivity and Performance – with The Chief Executive Officer Sales Dashboard
This interactive session allows business leaders to step back from the day to day demands of driving sales forward, so that can analyse where specifically they need to focus the most attention so that their sales teams are operating at maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Research shows that although sales productivity is vital to business growth of 2,600 sales leaders surveyed about the barriers to continual sales growth:
- 82% said they had no sales process or ignore the one they have
- 41% said sales people are performing below expectations
- 90% said sales people struggle to balance effort / focus
Source: CSO Insights
And further research reveals:
- That 65% of salespeople are pursuing worthless deals
- Eighty percent of lost sales opportunities are because of an inadequate or non-existent qualification process and the lack of an effective sales planning process.
The objective of the session is for participants to identify where they need to make changes so that they can improve the performance and productivity of their sales teams.
The key areas covered:
This session will help you to analyse your current performance across these twelve key areas so that you know specifically what to do to unlock the productivity and performance of your sales people:
- Market Awareness
- Sales Process
- Opportunity Creation
- Opportunity Qualification
- Developing Win Strategies
- Proposing & Pitching
- Negotiation & Securing the Business
- Sales Information & Reporting
- Sales Management Capabilities
- Sales Performance Rituals & Routines
- Account Management
- Key Account Management
Once completed you will have a performance model that you can use to monitor, manage and improve the performance of your sales teams on an on-going basis. Participants will also receive detailed best practice strategies that they can apply to each of these 12 areas.
This interactive session will provide leaders with a practical and powerful framework that they can use to improve the performance of their sales team and powerful “best in class” examples that are used by the world’s most successful companies to achieve superior sales results.
Real world applicability:
Participants will know with laser like precision the specific areas they need to work on to improve their sales performance and have best in class practical strategies that the can apply.