Using Brand Strategy to Lead Businesses
It goes without saying that brands drive consumer demand, but, if looked at more holistically, strong brand strategy can have a positive effect on every aspect of business performance. This workshop helps business leaders understand the wider role of brand strategy in the context of business leadership, equips them with the tools to evaluate their current brand strategy and, more importantly, take the necessary measures to optimise their strategy to pave the way for the next chapter of growth.
- The current effectiveness of your brand strategy as a leadership tool.
- Examples of best practice in businesses that use their brand as a leadership tool.
- How to define your brand so that it becomes most useful as a leadership tool.
- How to use a brand strategy in business decision making.
- How to communicate your brand strategy to your wider organisation.
The workshop will provide participants with useful tools and techniques that they can apply to their own businesses. Each leader should leave the session with a clear sense of why brand is important as a leadership tool and how to develop their own brand strategy in a way that drives decision making across the entire business.