Using your psychometric profiles to lead, manage and communicate (effective and practical use of your psychometric profile)
I assume you have done a psychometric profile?
In this packed workshop, you will learn how to integrate your psychometric profile into your everyday working life. From meetings to appraisals, team selection to performance managing – you can even use psychometrics in your emails! (see list below).
Do you realise how powerful your psychometric profile really is?
You have probably already done a psychometric ‘test’ (if not, we can profile you in real time at the workshop). Somewhere in a filing cabinet is a copy of your psychometric profile. It was interesting at the time – and you shared the material with your peers and some of your team.
But I am willing to bet that you haven’t used your psychometric profile to its full potential.
Whatever profiling tool you chose (Insights, MyersBriggs, Strength Finders, SDI, Thomas International, DISC, Belbin, Clarity 4D, Prism – or one of the many others), we can ‘translate’ all comers into a simple to use system that is easily integrated into REAL LIFE workplace situations.
– Brief introduction exercise
– Re-engage with your existing psychometric profile (If any member does not have a profile, we can undertake a 60 second evaluator to establish ‘type’)
– Mapping across different psychological instruments
– A reminder of the basic underpinning psychology
– Identifying others’ types by checking THREE elements
– Developing a Team Wheel (for immediate awareness of psychological differences)
– Recognising overall communication preferences
Some of the ‘Real Life’ workplace situations we will cover:
- Developing an inclusive culture of TRUST, UNDERSTANDING and CONFIDENCE
- Influencing, persuading or motivating individuals
- When seeking to communicate with (or pitch to) a client or supplier
- Running ‘psycho’ meetings (psycho – as in psychometric!)
- Planning ‘employee reward schemes’
- Conducting appraisals
- Interpreting Email style
- Performance managing (validate and channel)
- When a member of staff (or you) is under stress
- Mediating in a dispute
- Putting together a project team
- Recruiting new blood
Action plan – which three practical solutions will you integrate?
- PRACTICAL solutions that can be implemented immediately!
- 12 (or more) workable methodologies to genuine business issues
- An appreciation of the power in psychometrics
- Deeper integration of behavioural principles in the workplace
- Recognition of the circumstances when psychometrics can be used
- A priority plan for using psychometrics in the workplace
- Exponentially increased value from your original investment in psychometric profiles