What’s NEXT? Discovering Breakthrough Innovations for Growth.
Ellon Musk (Tesla Motors and Space X), James Dyson (Dyson), Richard Branson (Virgin Group) and Steve Bezos (Amazon.com) are all leading examples of serial innovators. They disrupted entire industries, gained competitive advantage and achieved growth by continuously focusing on breakthrough innovations.
In this interactive, hands-on fast-paced workshop, Costas will introduce an alternative lens that regards changes in the external environment as “opportunities”. He will explore what it takes to build new ventures, insulate them from the pressures of the core business and scale them into sustainable businesses.
- Why do breakthrough innovations matter to growth?
- Identifying and developing breakthrough innovations.
- Generating “buy in” and learning to lead breakthrough innovation teams for impact.
- Championing a culture of breakthrough innovation.
An engaging combination of latest findings from social sciences along with an array of fascinating stories, frameworks and approaches. Costas will include brief case study discussions describing how smart organisations generate breakthrough innovations, and a series of thought provoking exercises.
- Gain a deep understanding on how to generate breakthrough innovation streams, protect them from short-term pressures and scale promising ventures into sustainable businesses.
- Learn new techniques and practical steps that teams need to come up with breakthrough innovations.
- Learn best practices in breakthrough innovation from successful companies that broke away from their cohorts.
- Figure out the way to smoothly and successfully integrate a breakthrough innovation mindset into an established corporate culture.