Why facts don’t change people – the big challenge with transformation
When you are embarking on a transformation project or implementing a new IT system it is critically important that you are aware of the challenges you will face in achieving the outcomes you wish to achieve. In this workshop Scott will begin by demonstrating just how difficult change is (at a personal and corporate level) and go on to explain why and to provide some clues and practical solutions on what can be done to change this situation. Rather than delving into the “classic” change management approach, he provides attendees with a unique blend of tools and techniques drawn from both sciences and the arts.
- What makes a successful transformation project and what does not
- The reasons for this failure – how to spot “black swans”
- The psychology behind project success – “the backfire effect”
- The power of “combinatorial creativity”
- An introduction to “evidence based transformation”
- An enjoyable, interactive and often surprising look at new thinking in personal and organisational transformation
- Know what to focus on in order to increase the chances of your transformation programmes being a success
- Ability to helping your IT providers with their USP and so drive value for your programme
- A “BS detector”
Added February 2017.