Collaborative Working Relationships
The greatest source of inefficiency for most organisations lies in working relationships
- 75+% of people leave jobs because of relationship issues
- A typical manager loses 25% of his/her day to unnecessary
- Only 30% of people trust their bosses
Despite billions being spent on leadership, we keep on having the same old costly people problems – conflict, mistrust, low morale and disengagement.
First class businesses have first class relationships. Excellence in management is impossible without excellence in communication. Being skilled in relationships is not a soft option but fundamental to business success. Collaborative working relationships lead to greater efficiency, productivity and profitability.
Shay brings fresh insights to work and domestic relationships with lots of humour and audience participation.
- Discover your motivational style.
- Learn how this style impacts on others.
- Learn how you are likely to be perceived within your organisation.
- Attract high quality people, retain them and increase their value to the organisation.
- Motivate your people and learn creative ways to get the best from them.
- Create special people who will give you special results.
- Influence and persuade with integrity.
This is a highly practical workshop, which is behaviour focused. Some brief presentations, but the workshop is experiential and participants will leave with a tool bag of practical and proven techniques for relationship success.
This workshop is suitable for a half day retreat and a full day retreat which covers all the topics above and the extra time allows for deep discussion on key points where required.