World Class Leadership
If you studied leadership in the very best teams on Earth, what would you find? What common leadership characteristics would you find in elite special forces units, Red Arrows teams, racing yacht crews, world class sports teams and Michelin star kitchens?
And… how can you develop the characteristics of world class leadership in your team?
During this session, I will share the Five Keys to World Class Leadership and how we can develop these in our teams. We’re not just going to learn the theory! During this session, we’re going to apply these principles to your team and your business. This highly practical session will focus specifically on helping you to apply the approaches in your context, with your people. We’ll be using exactly the same methods that I use with elite sports teams, global corporations and world class SME businesses.
Three objectives for the session:
- Understand the five key characteristics of world class leadership.
- Understand how these characteristics enable leadership of world class teams.
- Develop a plan to systematically develop these key characteristics in themselves and their leaders.
Three outcomes for the session:
As a result of this session, attendees will be able to…
- Assess their performance in the five key characteristics of world class leadership.
- Identify the most effective ways to improve leadership within their teams.
- Apply tools that will enable them and their team to continually develop the characteristics of world class leadership.