World Class Mindset
Have you ever noticed that world champions, world number ones and world record holders are often not the most naturally gifted, but those who have the right mindset? The winners are often not those with the greatest innate talent, but those who produce their best when it matters. Champions are focused, confident, motivated and composed under pressure. They have the determination, toughness, persistence, drive and resilience. Simply put, they have the mindset, the attitude and the character.
We all know that’s what you need to be successful, but how do you develop it? How do you create a ‘champion mindset’? How can you engineer your ‘mental game’ and that of your team?
During this session, Simon will share his insights and experiences of coaching ‘the mental game’ with world class athletes, Olympians, elite professional players and business leaders. He will share tools and methods that attendees can use to create a ‘champion mindset’ in their own business.
Three objectives for the session:
- Understand the performance spiral and how to engineer the ‘mental game’ – particularly focus, confidence and motivation..
- Understand how to develop the character required for success.
- Develop a plan to create a world class mindset in their team.
Three outcomes for the session:
As a result of this session, attendees will be able to…
- Coach themselves and their team to hone focus, control confidence & master motivation.
- Coach themselves and their team to perform ‘under pressure’.
- Coach themselves and their team to develop the characteristics of success.