World Class Teams
How can you build a world class team? How can you take your team from ‘good’ to ‘great’ and from ‘great’ to ‘world class’?
During this session we’ll be learning from some of the very best teams in the world, including teams in Michelin starred kitchens, Special Forces operations, elite yacht crews, a Formula One pit crew, The Red Arrows and even the greatest teams from the animal kingdom. What makes them world class, and how can we adopt the principles to help us become better?
We’re not just going to learn the theory! During this session, we’re going to apply these principles to your team and your business. This highly practical session will focus specifically on helping you to apply the approaches in your context, with your people. We’ll be using exactly the same methods that I use with elite sports teams, global corporations and world class SME businesses.
Three objectives for the session:
- Understand the six key characteristics of world class teams.
- Understand how these characteristics enable teams to deliver world class performance, consistently.
- Develop a plan to systematically develop these key characteristics in their team.
Three outcomes for the session:
As a result of this session, attendees will be able to…
- Assess their team’s performance in the six key characteristics of world class teams.
- Identify the most effective ways to improve teamworking within their teams.
- Apply tools that will enable their team to continually develop the characteristics of world class teams.