Your Brand as a Value Proposition
This goal of this workshop is to go back to basics and look at the essentials of Brand Positioning – namely the creating of a focused, unique and differentiated Value Proposition.
This workshop covers the core areas of branding; the brand as:
- Brand as ‘customer proposition’.
- Brand position as ‘value proposition’.
- Brand as key bottom line driver.
- Brand as the responsibility of CEO and board.
- Brand as the heart and soul of an organisation.
- Brand as day to day template for company behaviour and values.
Al Reis wrote ‘A brand is a single differentiated word or concept that you own in the mind of your prospect. It’s as simple and as complex as that’ Most companies don’t know that single word, or at best come up with catch all words like ‘quality’ or ‘reliability.’ These are givens; these are hygiene factors and totally lack differentiation.
In this interactive and highly visual workshop, the modules look at:
- The need for emotional connection ahead of rational connection. “A brand is not about purchases, it’s about a relationship; the latter drives the former”.
- The need for intense focus and sacrifice; the ability to express the emotional values you deliver to your customers in no more than three words. ‘The Power of 3’.
- A toolkit of basic rules for developing an integrated branding approach. It only works when it all works.
Please bring marketing materials. The module examines your position in the context of guidelines provided.