You’re Fired 1…Employment Law for Busy Executives
This workshop provides an executive overview of employment law issues which will enable participants to understand issues such as:
- The essentials of sorting performance, attendance and conduct.
- Assessing the risk, and when to use compromise agreements.
- The 3 hurdles to avoid an unfair dismissal claim.
- Getting the best from your advisers.
- The do’s and don’ts of recruiting.
- Avoiding the big payouts, and even jail!
- Do I need all this documentation?
Exploiting illustrations from the BBC series ‘The Apprentice’, the workshop explores the topics in an interactive manner which will engage delegates in a lively debate involving case studies, small group discussion and practical exercises.
The workshop is supported by a workbook containing checklists for all the topics, and for groups of up to 20, participants get free access to Ken Allison for telephone advice for one month after the workshop.