You’re Fired 1…employment law for busy executives
With ‘quick fire’ summaries and ‘take home’ lessons on every topic, this workshop is designed to give members a comfort level of understanding that will lead to the confident handling of issues when they arise.
It will enable members to spot the warning signs, assess risk, engage more confidently with their professional advisers, and above all, get their ‘first response’ right!
Most people have war stories to tell on this subject, and many comment that they wish they had attended one of Ken’s presentations earlier!
Including ‘never seen before’ topics, content in this briefing is regularly refreshed to reflect what’s in the news, and the needs of particular groups. It can include:-
- Changing contracts.
- Responding to Resignations.
- Long Term Absence.
- Settlement agreements and the poor performer.
- Dealing with the nervousness about discrimination
- Getting employment status right- the Uber issue
- Holidays- avoiding flight cancellation