You’re Fired 2…Commercialising Employment Law
‘You’re Fired 1’ was very much a ‘table d’hôte’ menu. ‘You’re Fired 2’ is more ‘a la carte’. Depending on what was covered in your first workshop, the content can include:
- Exploding the myths.
- Top tips for tribunals.
- How family friendly do you have to be.
- Avoiding the big pay-outs – discrimination.
- Departures and protecting your business.
- Constructive dismissal.
- Moving the contractual goalposts.
- The PAC revisited.
- The ‘clinic’ – a chance to learn from situations that are being, or have been, faced by members.
The same interactive style continues from ‘You’re Fired 1’, with plenty of opportunity to ask questions about issues being experienced by participants.
The after sales promise of telephone advice for a month after the presentation is offered again – for workshops of up to 20 participants. Participants from 90% of the workshops who hear ‘You’re Fired 1’ take up this offer, and the presentation is supported by an extensive workbook.