Rod Cullen is an experienced business manager who now helps the owners and managing directors of entrepreneurial SMEs to be more successful though best practice business coaching.
- European MD of Staples Promotional Products – transformed the business to become a leader in the European market
- MD of Infast Industrial Division – turned round the division with sales growth & rationalisation of the organisation
- MD of European Sales Division Corporate Express – created a European team to develop & manage multi-national contracts. Grew sales to €100m
- MD & FD of Copygraphic plc – turned around a loss-making company, growing sales 25%
- Ernst & Young – helped set up & develop advisory services to entrepreneurial & owner-managed businesses.
- Chartered Accountant
- BA in Accounting & Finance
Boards & Organizations:
- Independent Director at Prince’s Trust subsidiary
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- Member of Institute of Directors
- Treasurer of local neighbourhood organisation
Vistage offers a unique combination of resources for accelerating business performance: monthly meetings with non-competitive business peers; one-to-one executive coaching & mentoring sessions; expert speakers and interactive workshops; a rich online library of content, best practice business coaching, webinars, and more. Access to a global member network of more than 21,000 business leaders.
Successful leaders combine good business sense with inspiration, guidance and unwavering authority. Connect with up to 16 peers from a diverse range of non-competitive businesses and backgrounds in this one-of-a-kind peer advisory and executive leadership development program.
The Vistage Chief Executive Program creates a unique environment that provides each member with individual insight, coaching, strategies and leadership skills to help you make better decisions and achieve better results for your company. Harness the power of a group of fellow executives all driven to do the best for themselves and their peers.
We tailor each Vistage private advisory group to ensure that each member get the maximum benefit possible.
We have specific groups for CEOs/MDs running larger SME business (typically £3-£50m); executives running smaller businesses (typically £1-3m); key executives who report to a CEO/MD; and for organisations that wish to bring Vistage inside their organisation for all their senior management team. Find out more about the different Vistage group offerings.