Well- Being for Business Success
The session focuses upon the importance of health of leaders and the business case for a well-being programme. Factors that impact on the performance, personal health and wellbeing of business leaders are considered. The event examines five key areas that can significantly improve the health of leaders. The session also provides the business case for a company well-being programme considering six critical areas of business. In conclusion, eight steps to establishing a structured well-being programme are presented and discussed.
Participants receive data on personal well being which provides the basis from which to develop the business case. The session summarises research and data on well being programmes outlining how a well being programme improves performance in 6 key business areas.
Simple and readily available techniques are used to demonstrate how six key areas of business data can demonstrate the success of a well-being programme.
Why is this topic of particular interest and significance to CEOs and business leaders?
This session incorporates business data on six measurable areas (retention, engagement, recruitment, absenteeism, presenteeism and productivity) to establish a well-being programme that can improve business performance.
The key points covered
- Baseline health data for leaders and teams.
- Six areas for business improvement.
- The 8 Steps to a successful, targeted well-being programme.
The objectives of your session
- Identify and use 5 key health and well-being actions for leaders and teams.
- Describe and analyse the 6 areas for business improvement using a targeted well-being programme
- Be able to use the 8 Steps to a successful well-being programme.
Expected actions and real world applicability
- The participant should see improvements in the data on their health and well-being with 6 weeks
- Within 12 months the business should see improvement in data in key areas of business performance.