Your Values are the Foundation of Your Life’s Purpose
Knowing your values and acting in accordance with them provides focus and direction in your planning and your life.
Identifying and then living your values can make a huge difference to your life and those of succeeding generations, including:
- A strong sense of identity for you and your career.
- Focus and direction for financial success.
- Maintaining good health and managing stress.
- Aligning personal goals with professional ambition.
- Helping others who are less fortunate and giving back to society.
- Plugging into your natural electricity.
- Achieving a life of purpose, that is balanced an in line with your values.
It is not the number of values that is important, but the strength of their meaning for you. That is why we talk about VBLP, or your dominant values. Those values that, like your DNA, make you unique! This workshop will assist you to discover your unique values and will look at the Six Value Categories of Life Balance: Health, Family, Finance, Spiritual, Environment, Professional.
Are you paying enough attention to each of the six life balance categories?
The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered:‘Man, he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. Then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present: the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as though he is never going to die, and then he dies having never really lived.’
- Mining for Values a Journey to yourself.
- Focus and direction for life success and fulfillment.
- Defining what’s important to you.
- Being at choice and creating balance.
- If you can’t dream it you can’t have it.
- Envisioning your future.
- Principles of Life planning.
- Negative wiring.
- Surfacing your saboteurs.
- Envisioning your future.
- Creating a new positive paradigm.
Taking Massive Action!
All attendees will have the tools and clarity they require to begin the life planning journey. This course is a wake up call to make sure you are prioritising the most important areas of your life and the ones that will give you an enduring sense of purpose, meaning and fulfillment.
Motivate Yourself: Get the Life You Want, Find Purpose and Fulfillment
‘No matter how far we’ve come in our personal journeys of exploration, the same three questions can be asked again and again … who am I? Why am I here? What is my purpose?’
Do you ever get the chance to stop and ask yourself, “what really matters to me?” At the heart of a truly fulfilling personal and business life, there will always be a set of strong values. Each of us has but one life to live on this earth. What we do with it is our choice. Are we drifting through it as spectators, reacting to our circumstances when necessary and wondering just how we got to this point anyway? Or are we directing it, maximizing the joy and potential of every day, living with a purpose or mission in mind? Too many of us are doing the former--and our lives are slipping away one day at a time. What if we lived each day as though it were part of a bigger picture, a plan? That's what author and executive coach Andro Donovan shows us how to do: to design a life with the end in mind, determining in advance the outcomes we desire and path to get there.
This full or half day retreat is a clarion call to Entrepreneurs, CEOs and Chairmen yearning for a stronger sense of meaning and purpose in their life. It offers a practical approach to discovering, and living in harmony with, your purpose in life.
So many people are looking for more balance, fulfillment, meaning and purpose in their lives. This is an age-old dilemma for anyone who is living a conscious life and questioning his or her sense of aliveness and satisfaction. This can become even more challenging for people who run businesses or are at the top of large corporates. It’s lonely up there, and these captains of industry also need to take care of their spiritual health and emotional territory.
Andro Donovan explains how to strike a balance between our unique set of spiritual values and the fierce logic of our rational mind, which is so often intent on arguing for our limitations.
Whilst we crave to make a difference, or to express more authentically who we really are, inside our heads is the negative voice undermining our best-made plans and future dreams.
This fundamental insight has the power to revolutionize the way we think and live.
The key message here is that life is not a rehearsal, so you better decide to take responsibility for your own sense of satisfaction and fulfillment. Your core values are the most important organizing principles of your life. If you can connect to them, and fully activate them in your life you will be a more fulfilled and a fully expressed individual. Identifying what’s really important is the million-dollar question, which is practically addressed in this retreat.
Practical tools and exercises are covered to help you envision and dream up the life you want to create now and in the future.
- Understand why most people end up at destinations they didn’t consciously chose and die with regrets.
- Practical processes that will assist you to get in touch with your core Values and essential drivers in life.
- Tools to create a life plan that puts into words what you want in each of the major areas of life.
- Develop a clear set of written priorities that will equip you to make better decisions in real time.
- Create a life-planning ritual that keeps you focused on Living your values every day and getting the life you want now and in the future.
- Raise your consciousness on what’s keeping you stuck in emotional barriers of “I can’t change”.
- A life review to measure where you are now and where you want to be.
This retreat answers the questions, ‘What next?’ ‘How can I achieve more meaning and purpose? And then offers practical strategies to create the life you want today and in the future. This course will carry the Executive beyond the self-doubt of ‘could I?’ and ‘should I?’ and take them into a world of ‘want to’ and ‘love to’ and ‘will do’.