Goal Mapping: The Science of Success
Since 1995 the Goal Mapping system has been helping businesses of all types and sizes to empower their people to be their best, do their best and have their best results. Goal Mapping has reached millions of people from all walks of life and there are currently 1300 coaches, teachers and trainers around the world certified to teach the system.
Sustainable success in any area of an organisation, team or individual is never an accident! Sustainable success is achieved by developing an empowered mindset of winning beliefs and attitudes, which then enliven the application of our learnt skills and acquired knowledge, to empower us into effective action and produce our best results.
We live in a rapidly changing business world were the need to have proactive, innovative and response-able people at every level has never been greater. Many people know ‘innovation’ is the key to success, but not so many know how to cultivate it in their people. Innovation is a ‘mind-set’ that can be developed just like skill-set can be learnt.
The Goal Mapping system is designed to help active ‘whole-brain’ thinking, create an innovation mind-set, and empower action through an effective goal achievement technique.
How Goal Mapping works:
The 7 Steps of Goal Mapping guides the user to map their goals, motivations and actions through a unique interactive balance of words and imagery that together create greater clarity and command the subconscious mind to steer towards the achievement the goal.
- Riding The Winds of Change; learning to greet change as an opportunity for success
- The Science of Positive Thinking; understanding whole-brain activation
- The DAC Factor; developing winning attitudes, beliefs and actions
- The 7 Steps of Goal Mapping; creating your future desires
- The Goal Mapping Ritual; applying your Goal Map
- Understand the importance of setting goals on a regular basis
- Examine and align personal beliefs
- Learn how to condition the subconscious autopilot for success
- Be more focused, inspired and proactive
- Create their own personal Goal-Map and action plan for the period ahead
- Access the Goal Mapping Software and Printable templates for ongoing use
This can be run as a half day workshop or full day retreat.
Added September 2018.