Charting Success: 8 Steps to Navigating a Winning Team
Caspar takes you on a captivating story to sail around the world with his non-sailing wife and 3 children under the age of 9.
Join the journey starting with the seed of an idea to overcoming seemingly insurmountable obstacles, managing risks, building and selling his core business (from the middle of the Pacific Ocean), and how as a family team they successfully circumnavigated the globe.
Why this is of interest?
Businesses fail because teams and people don't work together effectively to respond to an uncertain and changing world.
Caspar’s experience of building a team with his wife and young children, as well as shaping his businesses to run without him delivers fresh insights and ideas.
Key Points Covered
- 1 Set a Clear Direction / Engage Your Team
- 2 Create a Culture of “We, Not Me”
- 3 Develop a Winning Mindset
- 4 Follow the 80 / 20 Principle - Focus on Biggest Impact
- 5 Build People / A Happy Team is a Fast Team
- 6 Live Your Values / Event + Reaction = Outcome
- 7 Get Resourceful
- 8 Celebrate
To deliver ideas told through unforgettable stories that every person can action immediately to thrive both in their business and personal lives.
Value and Takeaways
- Attendees will leave with inspiration and practical ideas to implement immediately that generate impact.
- Uncover and harness hidden skills in your team and build your teams strengths.
- How to shape any team to respond positively to adversity and deal with the uncertainty and challenges.
Actions I expect attendees to take in the real world
- Explore personal purpose and vision in both family and business.
- Build leaders at all levels around you to enable family and business to thrive.
- Build habits to build strengths in family and business.