Santé! Effervescent Leadership & Lifestyle
Whilst having lived most of her life in South Africa, Celynn’s family hails from the Champagne region of France and she now resides in London. This heritage has been part of the inspiration for developing Santé!
- Charter a course towards wellbeing, that goes far beyond physical health as it retrieves joy and celebration as it becomes coupled with productivity in the workplace.
- Rekindle wonder and ignite joy by adding a bit of lustre and sparkle to how members connect, celebrate, remain curious, cultivate creativity and contribute to a sense of community within the group and their respective businesses.
- Energise and excite leaders to become an irresistible force that cascades through the rest of the organisation, just the way champagne flows through a champagne tower – from the single glass at the top to the many layers below.
- Great leadership inspires, uplifts, refreshes and recalibrates the individuals who populate their organisations – so that people are both re-energised in their efforts and willingness to innovate. This also contributes towards building an engaging work place that both attracts and retains great talent.
- Realise the impact that heritage and socialisation has on value and belief systems that impact both joy and wellbeing.
- Create positivity and contagious enthusiasm in the workplace.
- Uncover a hidden aspiration or talent that would transport you into greater fulfilment in your work.
- Use key steps in the champagne making process as a metaphor for a current wellbeing challenge or aspiration.
- Discover how to retain pleasure and enjoyment whilst eating for optimal wellness based on nutrigenomic science.
- Improve physical agility and joie de vivre through conscious movement and mindful sensorial living.
- Taste the elixir deep rest and cultivate dreaming as a clarity wellbeing tool.
- Develop selected steps for actionable pledges on where to from here, helping participants live life by design rather than default.
A celebratory sparkling toast with a glass of champagne to close off the session, santé!
- A variety of materials and tools are used to support inputs and group-centred experiential learning activities.
- The content has a sound grounding in Alchemical and Jungian psychology, poetry, the arts, culinary and movement wizardry.
- The champagne making process is used as a metaphor and has been transposed into a skill for unearthing each person’s own personal “champagne “ – an aspect that will bring the sparkle back into work as well as their personal life.
- Santé! is available as a HALF DAY session or FULL DAY retreat.
- Optional activity recommended for a FULL DAY retreat: A sensorial sparkling wine tasting masterclass with a selection of various types of sparkling wines (Champagne, English sparkling wine, Prosecco, Cava). This activity is charged separately and venue-dependant. This can be guided by Celynn and/or an on site sommelier.
Fit to Lead
Embodying Healthy Leadership
A new presentation suitable as a half day session or one day retreat. Fit to Lead works well as a follow up to Performance Chemistry.
To equip participants with ‘practical techniques that are instantly effective, to help manage the impact of stress (regulate emotional wellbeing) so that participants can make better overall lifestyle choices. Put simply, less stressed leaders with greater resilience are happier, healthier and get more done with reduced risk of burnout.
Key Themes and Outcomes:
The session includes several practical exercises such as breathing and postural techniques to enhance resilience and reduce stress.
- Basic theory on the stress response, mental health, burnout, resilience and wellbeing at work.
- An introduction to embodied intelligence and how it relates to leadership (self awareness and self regulation).
- HEAD (Psychological resilience) Mindfulness and attention training techniques for brain fitness. Getting a good night’s sleep .
- HEART (Emotional resilience) Breathing techniques such as “centering” to calm the nervous system or to energise and focus. Using posture and movement to create desired feelings/emotions, or mindset.
- HARA (Metabolic resilience) Awareness and choice of habitual eating styles. Gut health and connection to brain and body wellbeing.
- Learn to live by design instead of on autopilot and create daily rituals.
- Where to from here – personal pledge exercise which gives each participant at least one immediate action that they can take before the end of the session
Added January 2019.
Performance Chemistry - Keynote
A keynote is a speech or presentation that establishes the main underlying theme of a conference or event, usually to a large audience and lasting approximately 45 minutes.
In more ways than one, we live our lives in an energy crisis. We work longer hours and juggle many more balls each day, making us stress-rich yet time-poor! This has a negative impact resulting in absenteeism, higher health care costs, presenteeism, lower engagement, reduced productivity, reduced staff morale and poor talent retention.
We all want that get up and go that we remember having, at one time in our lives. That motivation. That alertness. That aliveness. That optimism. That fun! Where did it go? How did we lose it? And more importantly how do we get it back?
Performance Chemistry provides participants with tangible practical skills to assist them to ignite sustainable behaviour shifts. Drawing on the multidisciplinary science of high performance, providing a detailed blueprint of actionable strategies to help participants take back control of their work and personal lifestyle. These shifts work together to create a healthier, more resilient and productive individuals and hence are enablers for high performing teams.
Celynn's keynote, lasting 45-90 minutes, incorporates many of the below points and, with time permitting would include 2 or 3 ACTIVATIONS - which are 5-10 minute energiser activities, perfect for improving the energy and focus during a conference.
- Understanding the science of stamina and energy renewal.
- How to manage energy, not just time, for greater effectiveness, productivity and performance.
- Self-scoring using the WellculatorTM. 10 evidence-based practical steps to help busy people implement simple strategies into daily routines to help boost energy, improve health & manage weight.
- Using ACTIVATIONS to stay supercharged physically and mentally for increased agility, clarity and creativity.
- Simple steps to create sustainable change for better recovery, satisfaction and work/life integration.
This workshop also works really well as a half day retreat.
Sample ACTIVATION Energisers:
Energiser 1: Smoothie making.
Energiser 2: Breathing for relaxation and for invigoration.
Energiser 3: Various activation exercises for your desk, car, while travelling or at home.
Energiser 4: Change your posture, change your chemistry!
Why use me, and when should you do so?
If you need to energise, interest, motivate and educate participants; Celynn’s keynote presentation or workshops will do so successfully. She presents upbeat, informative and interactive workshop that helps audiences not only fire on all cylinders but learn about living better more engaged lives. Through her activation exercises and energizer activities, Celynn assists participants to stay physically and mentally engaged at events, conferences and meetings with higher energy levels and more able to concentrate and retain information.
Performance Chemistry - How to be your own CEO (Chief Energy Officer) and mobilise energy on demand so that you sustain high performance and wellbeing.
Wellness is paramount in the future of work.
“The numbers indicate that lifestyle diseases have the potential to not only bankrupt health systems but to also put a brake on the global economy.”
Olivier Raynaud, Senior Director of Health, World Economic Forum
In order to survive and thrive, now and in the future, businesses must harness the potential of wellness by aligning work environments and cultures with workers’ personal values, motivations and wellbeing needs.
This workshop will assist each participant to own the title CEO – Chief Energy Office so that they are able to mobilise energy on demand. Celynn will also help participants to use their influence and impact to create cultures of engagement and healthy high performance, with less risk of poor health or burn out.
Participants will leave with practical insights, tools and techniques to navigate their personal wellbeing as well as ideas on how to grow a wellbeing culture within their teams and organisations, starting with leading themselves first and foremost.
Celynn’s presentation style is dynamic and interactive using simplicity at the far end of complexity. Slides are used to incorporate multimedia and engaging visuals, not as ‘death by power point’.
Key themes & Learning Outcomes:
- Explore wellbeing and how it relates to leadership and the workplace.
- Understand the science of stamina and energy management.
- Assess and self-score using the WELLculator™ (a science backed framework) that provides an insightful lifestyle metric and the elements needed to sustain wellbeing and resilience.
- Identify areas of health and performance risk.
- Commit to new behaviours using simple techniques and neuroscience-backed methodologies.
To engage participants and stimulate learning, this workshop encompasses engaging interactive exercises (for example: breathing for relaxation and postural techniques for focus), reflective practice, guided large and small group discussions, and a large group debrief.