How to make your Customers the Best Ambassadors for your Business to Access its Real Profit Potential
This workshop explores the principles and steps to take, to set up any business to consistently attract and retain hugely valuable customers. Ambassador Customers – committed customers that take loyalty to a whole new level. These ambassador customers typically create 8 times their own lifetime value through recommendation, unlocking the real potential in a business to grow and keep growing profitably.
Chris shares his finely-tuned and proven framework - a 5-step approach to creating and retaining Ambassador Customers. Each step, the success principles and templates to use to apply the process, are all explained and brought alive with compelling examples. Time is spent during the workshop defining and discussing action plans to take away and apply immediately. There’s time spent on clarifying where to focus and prioritise resources to deliver profitable growth in the short-medium-longer terms.
Uncertainty in the political and economic landscape is the new ‘norm’ and it’s all out of our control. This proven 5-step approach is another way for CEO’s and Marketing Directors to take so much more control of delivering sustainable, profitable business growth that builds real momentum.
- To provide practical insight into the proven process of attracting and retaining highly valuable customers
- To provide an introduction to the templates, tools and principles to use and apply
- To provide an opportunity to work on the process during the workshop
- To define an action plan
- Identifying and understanding the most valuable customer types
- Becoming more valuable to these customers
- Measuring and managing the business to create more Ambassador Customers
- Success principles to apply throughout the business
- Explanation of each step in the process
- Tools/templates to use along with implementation techniques
- Implementation challenges and how to tackle them
A workbook is provided to reference and capture key points and define an action plan.