Unlocking Creativity – Thinking with the Whole Brain
Enhancing the ability to use the whole brain is vital in both difficult economic times and in more favourable conditions. This will impact on the decision-making process, problem solving, the bottom line and cash flow. The aims of this workshop are to:
- Unlock profits by increasing creativity and innovation using the whole brain.
- Help elevate Chief Executives, their boards and their teams into high performers.
- Allow members to understand themselves and each other better by allowing themselves to be vulnerable. This in turn creates a higher level of trust leading to greater productivity and profitability.
Key points include:
- Raising effectiveness.
- Increasing problem solving.
- Enhancing lateral and whole brain thinking.
- Encouraging opportunities in difficult markets.
- Creating trust through vulnerability.
In this highly interactive workshop, participants will be shown how to access whole-brain thinking, focused on workplace, boardroom and/or personal issues. By connecting logical thinking on the one side with inspirational thinking on the other, executive performance becomes ever more effective driving profits and cash flow.
“You can’t solve a problem using the same type of thinking that created it.” ~ Albert Einstein.
“It’s easy to make the simple complicated, it’s more difficult to make the complicated simple.” ~ Charles Mingus.
This workshop is ideal at a retreat, or it can be delivered as a three hour workshop.
If you are prepared to take a risk and break through the standard thinking processes, this workshop will deliver profound results for the individual and for the bottom line.