Finding, speaking and living your purpose
WARNING: this is not for the fainthearted. This process will require you to dig deep and go places, emotionally you may find challenging.
The truth of leadership is to know yourself, trust yourself and be yourself, only then will you be truly trustworthy.
This is a disruptive and emotional-charged intensive interactive workshop focused on helping you:
- Find your story to give you the freedom to create deep trusting connections with your clients, team and stakeholders.
- Lead and live with purpose. Discovering your true leadership purpose - the pathway to exceptional performance and greater well-being.
- Build a plan for speaking, leading and living your purpose. Leaving your legacy, by planting the seeds that grow consistency and expectations, which become the funnel for your future exceptional performance.
This workshop will address:
- Why you should find, speak, lead and live purposefully.
- How you find your leadership purpose.
- What you need to do to lead and live your purpose.
In a supportive and nurturing environment, you will follow a personally-challenging 7-step process:
Step 1 – Mining your life stories looking for common threads and major themes.
Step 2 – Unpicking your most challenging life experiences.
Step 3 – Knowing what is important to you.
Step 4 – Singing your song.
Step 5 – Writing your purpose statement and its explanation.
Step 6 – Speaking your purpose, finding out what others think.
Step 7 – Setting goals and building relationships to live your purpose.
- A simple and compelling leadership purpose statement to live by
- A plan for bringing your true purpose to life
- Realising the power in your own story and experience
- Clarity about why you are here
- Experiencing dynamic and powerful conversations that have real purpose
- Creating buy-in using storytelling, weaving personal stories into every-day business life
- Identifying and mining personal experience for stories that engage
- Action Plan Workbook with guidance notes
- Leadership purpose statement
Added May 2017.