Sales Intelligence – Strategies for the Modern Company and Salesperson
Selling has changed massively in the past 15 years with the advent and influence of the internet and social media.
The biggest challenge facing most companies is still how to find new business and clients. Traditional cold calling now has little or no impact and with the introduction of GDPR to Europe, companies and salespeople are limited in how and where to prospect.
Traditional methods of marketing such as referrals, events, advertising and all the tried and tested methods still work for most companies.
Modern companies and salespeople are now adding to that by using sales intelligence and the latest tools and strategies to find, research and connect with potential clients.
In this workshop Frank shares advanced strategies that will give your company the tools for the modern salesperson to prospect and connect more effectively, sell more and retain key clients.
Sales Insights Overview
- Changes in the way clients buy
- Understanding Boolean queries
- How and why to use advanced Google search strategies
- How to find endless targeted prospects for your business
- Where to find the advanced search engines for LinkedIn, Facebook, News & Blogs
Finding the Clients
- Identifying ideal prospects
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Finding contact information of potential clients
- Finding emails for clients
- Locating decision makers
- Valuable resources that will build smarter customer lists
Connecting, Attracting and Building your Authority
- The power of influencers and where to find them
- LinkedIn - the modern way to connect with potential clients
- Your personal profile – essential elements to attract and connect with clients
- Your business profile – 5 essentials to connect with clients
- LinkedIn for Search Engine Optimisation
- How to use groups to share information with millions of potential clients
The Sales Call
- Pre-call preparation – discovering relevant information about your potential client
- The sales call – where to source information that will build rapport and show you care
- Referrals – modern strategies that will ensure referrals on every call
- The follow up – Build relationships by staying in touch in ways that are relevant to the client
- What you should be doing to protect your reputation
- Intelligent resources to find what clients are saying about your company
- Stupid mistakes that have cost companies and executives dearly
- Free intelligence tools to analyse your website
- Simple tools to see why your competitors are ahead of you in Google searches
- How and where to connect with clients
- Sales & Marketing intelligence – where to find low cost, effective resources and how to use them
- Video intelligence – how, why and where to use video
- Low cost & free resources that will create awesome videos