Customer Experience Leadership
Few organisations have products that are so unique, or a product brand so strong, that true customer loyalty is assured. By developing and delivering powerful customer experiences which really engage customers, influence their behaviours and re-define reputations, business leaders can create platforms for growth and transform business performance and profitability. This session shares some proven approaches, tools and techniques that have had a transformational impact on 100’s of businesses.
During this session, Gordon shares his experiences and observations providing business leaders with the opportunity to:
- Reflect why Customer Experience is recognised as THE battleground of today and what’s behind the shift from Customer Service
- Unpack the numbers: understand the potentially transformational ROI of Customer Experience Leadership, refocusing leadership decision making and redefining what we measure.
- Close the 3 Gaps which prevent consistent excellence, employee ownership and buy in, market differentiation, competitive advantage and profit improvement:
- The Insight gap - drive improvement and transform relationships through understanding customer expectations and perceptions
- The Experience gap - adapt a simple proven approach, the Customer Experience Cycle, enabling continuous innovation and collective ownership, breaking down silos
- The Leadership Gap – understand the 6 E’s of Customer Experience Leadership which underpin the transformation
- From ideas to implementation – a simple step by step roadmap for taking Customer Experience Leadership to the next level, influencing employee and customer behaviour and engagement.
"Everybody claims to focus on 'customer service' ... and most just tinker round the edges. Gordon's approach brings process and system to what is a critical metric for your reputation, your brand. His approach is professional, based on huge experience and well worth serious study"
Chris Hughes, Vistage Chair- May, 2015
“Gordon’s command of the topic was exemplary. All present went away with a list of items that they are going to immediately implement in their various businesses. The scores that were given were the highest that I have seen after more than three years of using Vistage speakers. I can therefore highly recommend him to others”
Stuart Smith, Vistage Chair- December, 2013