Visions and Legacies – Beyond Goal setting
We’re all familiar with the five or ten year goal setting programmes. The purpose of this workshop is to go beyond goal setting. Using a powerful process of self hypnosis we will fast forward decades and centuries, working with techniques that evoke awareness of your core strengths and leanings both personally and of your business.
Each of us leaves a legacy either consciously or unconsciously. Each life and business leaves its footprints and the footprints tell the truth.
- You will learn how to access and understand your potential, your greater potential and profound potential.
- You can have and act on hindsight now.
- You will learn how to access a frame of reference which enables you to make decisions and act on them with confidence.
- You will create a plan based on your own unique blueprint which will take you from your profound potential to implementation immediately.
- You will establish the foundation to continue your lifelong journey and move forward with a confidence which comes from, clarity of vision, purposefulness and definite plans for immediate action.!
This workshop is an ideal follow up to Jessica's Changing The Groundhog Day workshop and is highly interactive where members will work in pairs as well as share learning in the larger group.To get the best for your group, a full half day (4 hours) is required and break out rooms or outside space for members to work in pairs or threes. (Ideal for Retreats)
Added August 2017.
Ensure Your Health Span Equals Your Lifespan
Seven Powerful Principles to take control of your health..
After 10 years of intensive study and research with her life depending on it, Jessica Richards condensed this huge subject down to just Seven Powerful Principles which she literally bets her life on.
We all know there is a cost to business as a result of stress, ill health and absenteeism. In the last two years, this has been estimated at between £16 billion - £30 billion in the UK alone. This is a real cost that is being borne by employers and has a material effect on co-workers as they are under pressure to pick up the slack.
Jess is keen to share. She'd like us all to enjoy good health for our whole life and especially business leaders, where the cost of sickness and absenteeism can make the difference between commercial life and death. These principles can transform your health status – and be easily incorporated into your own life with little or no cost in time and money. Most of us like the idea of having a healthier lifestyle but, the thought of giving ourselves and lives a complete overhaul in this busy day and age can feel overwhelming.
At this meeting, Jess will share her seven powerful principles of how to take control and implement them so that you can develop and enjoy awesome health and wellbeing.
Inspired by her own remarkable story of cancer recovery with no surgery or medical treatment, she will share her tried and tested, practical lifestyle principles which can ensure that your health span lasts as long as your lifespan, enriching both your life and your business.
- You will learn how to apply simple, practical and powerful strategies to make small but vital lifestyle changes that fit in with busy lives.
- You will discover your personal stress level and whether it is in the healthy 'stretch and strain' zone or beyond, into the 'trouble zone' and what you can practically do about it.
- She will reveal and teach you the secrets of powerful Self Hypnosis techniques and how to use them to transform negative self-talk and self-limiting beliefs.
- You will discover how to access you 'inner compass' of Life's purpose' and how to relate this to your daily life, work and business.
- You will learn about the secrets of the 'Blue Zones' where people regularly live to 100 years and beyond, whilst enjoying healthy and active lives throughout.
- She will address and de-mystify important areas such as fitness, lifestyle, food, sleep, stress, purpose and belonging and practical strategies to address these in your own life.
- She will share with you her seven proven principles for awesome health she literally bets her life on.
Comments from previous sessions;
“Packed full of tricks and tips, made me feel pro-active and galvanised.”
'Very practical, easy to follow and implement.”
“A game changer.”
Added March 2017.
Changing the Groundhog Day
How to get outta your box!
“You can’t resolve a problem with the same consciousness that created it.”
~ Albert Einstein.
In uncertain times, more than ever, those who are most aware, resourceful and flexible will not only survive but thrive.
It’s all very well to repeat the old cliché of ‘thinking out of the box’ but it’s very difficult, if not impossible to do that whilst stuck in your own ‘box’ of habitual thinking and behaviour. We’ve all experienced the truth that, if you keep doing what you’ve been doing, you keep getting what you’ve been getting.
Sometimes we become stuck in an unconscious pattern of behaviour which causes us to experience a success negating set of circumstances over and over again.
Through Jessica’s unique, successful and established ‘Changing the Groundhog Day’ process, resolving unconscious, self-limiting beliefs that have presented you with different place, different people but the same scenarios over and over, participants learn how to rewrite the stories of their lives in a way that releases unhelpful habits and beliefs that prevent them and their businesses reaching their full potential. It has proven to be a process that has the power to change your life. It offers opportunities to choose a different course of action within a given pattern of behaviour.
Jessica guarantees that anyone who arrives at the session or retreat with a self-limiting belief and has a one to one, will leave without it and with a whole new sense of wellbeing.
- You will learn how to identify and resolve self-limiting beliefs.
- You will enjoy greater choices and flexibility.
- You will become empowered to view situations from a completely different perspective.
- You will experience more calm and peace of mind.
- You will be more able to adapt to change.
- You will be more open to opportunities.