Mental Resilience - Success Strategies for Challenging Times
This keynote talk is relevant to any organisation who want their staff to perform better under pressure and to handle stress more effectively. This talk enhances Wellbeing which is becoming increasingly important to organisations across the world.
The key objective of this session is to challenge the attendees to look at their mind in a new way and to learn some simple techniques to improve their overall Mental Resilience. This improves their mindset and increases their energy levels.
Wellbeing is being introduced by organisations across the world and this session delivers key techniques which enhance wellbeing. Living a happy balanced life is a goal of many people and this session helps to build that life.
John shares several techniques on developing mental resilience as well a key philosophy on the real impact of maintaining a positive mindset. Real life examples of businesses which have benefited from Mental Resilience are used and relevant videos are shown. Scientific evidence is shared throughout the session.
Key points covered:
- Discover the 5 key components of Mental Resilience
- How to apply Mental Resilience in your business
- Discover how to bounce back quickly from set-backs
The value of this session is to change the way the attendees respond to pressure and stress and to teach them techniques to maintain a positive mindset even when under severe pressure. They will take away tools which they can use the following day both at work and at home to improve their lives.
- To understand the health benefits of having a more positive mindset
- To find the seed of something positive in every negative situation
- To understand Stress and how to deal with it effectively
- To use Visualisation to help them perform better under pressure