Optimised Performance for Mind, Body & Wellbeing
This session is aimed at senior leaders and executives who want to optimise their potential and maintain successful lives and careers and still have good health. If you already prioritise health and wellbeing, you’ll find out how to supercharge what you’re already doing (or even get more from doing less). If you’ve noticed your energy levels are low and you can’t perform the way you used to, then this session will educate and inspire you towards better health. Our philosophy is healthspan not lifespan; it’s about investing in your health to get more energy today and more longevity for later in life.
The pressures business leaders and CEOs are subjected to are higher than ever, especially in our hyperconnected world. As the engine of your business, you need to be energised and performing at your best, and this session shows you how.
- Modern malaise – hyperconnected world
- Stress – burnout spectrum
- Interconnected health model
- Mental health
Objectives of the session:
- Recognise the signs of chronic stress
- Understand the principles of interconnected health for better performance
- Adopt several easy-to-implement strategies for wellbeing that you can use straight away
- Learn how to improve your sleep, mental health and energy levels
- Balance work and life with recovery for optimal performance and longevity
Takeaway tools and value:
- Workbook for notes on the main takeaway points
- Quick wins for immediate results in energy and performance
- Understand how to treat your health at the root cause
- Interactive session that educates and inspires
Added December 2018.