In today’s fast moving business environments, you can’t always make time for formal coaching sessions with all of your team members. Yet you appreciate the value of coaching and want to develop a culture of creativity, accountability and responsibility.
Perhaps you recognise this scenario – A colleague stops you in the corridor and asks “Have you got a minute? I just want to run something by you.” Your heart sinks, you are rushing to your next meeting. You feel torn between wanting to help and needing to be somewhere else. Your mind is already on your next meeting. You are nearly hoping from one foot to the other as your body language reflects your inner conflict.
Thankfully there is a solution, using our bQUICK™ Coaching Model, you can combine awareness, intention, and skill to make a real difference in just a few highly-focused moments.
- Situational Leadership Model Overview
- The Benefits of Adopting a Coaching Style
- The Drama Triangle
- bQUICK™ Coaching Model
- Getting Present
- Clean Questions, PRO Model and Full Body Listening
- Generating Solutions
- bQUICK™ Coaching Practice
Outcomes and Takeaways:
Operating from a refreshingly different level, by the end of this session you will:
- Appreciated the value of having short impactful coaching conversations
- Practiced attuning to and connecting with others
- Enhanced your listening and questioning skills so you can speedily get to the nub of the issue
- Developed a way of moving from the problem to the outcome quickly
- Learnt how to empower your people by having them creatively generate solutions
- Understood and have practiced using the bQUICK™ Coaching Model
This unique session, with its multi-sensory experiences, will amplify, accelerate and anchor your learning in a way that will empower you to maximise those daily coaching opportunities to unleash potential both in yourselves and in others to consistently achieve the results you want for yourselves, your teams and your organisations.