How to Let Go ... and Get More Done!
Often, the biggest barrier to growth we face as we look to scale our businesses can be ourselves. How can we let go of responsibility without jeopardising our future growth? How can we develop an effective leadership team aligned around the right priorities? Are we being effective in how we motivate and manage the performance of our team? Are we being effective at managing our own contribution to ensure our growth can be sustained?
This workshop explores most critical leadership barriers CEOs need to address to achieve growth. We look at tools that will help us manage ourselves to achieve greater effectiveness, and help us let go effectively without losing control. Plan how to involve your team in the journey of implementing strategy in a way that maximises ownership and accountability, whilst motivating and empowering individuals to deliver exceptional results.
Develop the leadership culture your business needs. Identify and commit to making the most important change in your own leadership behaviour required to deliver growth. By doing this we set the leadership standard for our team and others to follow.
At this workshop you will:
- Identify the critical leadership barriers holding your business back
- Discover how to achieve the alignment that will enable your business to scale up
- Develop an empowered leadership team that will do the work, so you don't have to
- Define where you personally need to change to role model exceptional leadership within your business
- Commit to implementing the changes that will drive your business growth!