Inventing your Future - Trends to grow your business
The session is an intense awareness raising exercise coupled with group discussion about how new business trends can be applied to increase profit, efficiency and grow. It also raises an ethical dimension on some trends so business leaders can make informed choices.
The life of a leader means dealing with lots of day-to-day challenges. This is often at the expense of future planning. My session provides leaders with a set of signposted trends. Some can be applied straightaway. Others will require a more thoughtful approach. Not only can correct application of these trends help avoid businesses being disrupted, but can also help rejuvenate more traditional businesses for 21st century conditions.
The key points covered:
- Rise of ‘Purpose’ in business
- ‘Servitization’ in manufacturing (if relevant to group)
- Leadership to ‘Followership’
- Rise of the ‘Gig Economy’’
- Sharing Economy
- Easy Self-Service and Conversational Interfaces
- Augmented Reality
- Artificial Intelligence/its role on work
- Help leaders understand new social, cultural and technology trends
- See their business with a fresh perspective
- Apply the learning to their business
Participants will leave with:
- A bespoke workbook to help them share fresh ideas with colleagues
- An understanding of the new threats and opportunities to their business
- A set of actionable first steps related to future opportunities
Added August 2017.