Unlocking New Sales and Service Opportunities in your Real Customer Journey
Having a superb customer journey is key to delighting and exciting your customers time and time again. Why is it then, that so many customer journeys are seen from the suppliers and not customers perspectives? Imagine the power of considering your customers emotional state? How about uncovering the real start of the customer journey (oh and where it ends)? Nevil will show how you and your team can:
- Understand your real customers journey from their perspective.
- Spot where the journey starts, where it ends and the critical stages your customers (and you) go through.
- Understand the personal emotional drivers in your customers journey and how you can influence this in a positive way.
- Create your perfect customer journey, growing your sales and service.
- Think more like your customers and spot the real opportunities to deliver a great service, boost your sales and increase your customers satisfaction.
By the time the session is wrapping up, you’ll be armed with simple and highly effective tools to help you create your perfect customer journey. You will recognise the right things to do to sell more, more often and boost your customer service to each and every customer. You’ll also understand what it means to - and why you need to - get your customer on the green line.
Can be run as a half day workshop and full day retreat.
Creating your Sales Success on LinkedIn
Why do you and your teams use LinkedIn?
You know the importance of having a strategy in your business and a goal for your team. You also know that goal setting and measuring your results are the most effective ways of getting things done. So why do so many people not have a clear strategy (or even some simple goals on LinkedIn). Normally we can spot the danger, but with LinkedIn lots of users seem to be tinkering and playing rather than having a clear purpose and method for using LinkedIn. You will spot how dangerous this can be for you, your team and your company.
Nevil is an avid LinkedIn user, being a member of LinkedIn for the last 9 years, a highly experienced trainer in LinkedIn as well as the author of the 5 star rated “Sales Success on LinkedIn” book.
His engaging, energetic and workshop covers the following:
- Understanding what you can use LinkedIn for.
- Getting your profile set up correctly (and avoiding the simple mistakes others make).
- Finding existing contacts and growing your online network.
- Helping potential customers and contacts find you.
- Developing a strategy, goals and measures that will help you track your activity.
- Finding, connecting and arranging meetings with your key contacts.
- Refining your profile to best effect and raising your profile with key contacts.
- Using search (and advanced) searches to find new contacts.
By the end of this session, you will be equipped with all of the LinkedIn tools and techniques you need to help customers find you, helping them buy from you and helping to raise your online profile.
You be leaving with fresh ideas, approaches and perspectives on how to make LinkedIn work for you. You will be able to update, polish and refine your profile, creating an engaging presence on LinkedIn. You will be able to direct your teams on how to get the very best from LinkedIn.
Winning Major Clients: Your Strategic Approach
You understand the benefits of winning major clients and key accounts; you may have even had some success in this area. This workshop helps you develop a strategic approach and gives you the tools to support your team, while holding them accountable to best practice in engaging and winning major clients.
The facilitated session supports you in focusing on:
- Understanding the internal strategic decisions needed around winning major clients or customers.
- Identifying the risks and common mistakes to be aware of and avoided.
- Planning a companywide approach to winning major customers or clients, including:
- Understanding the true customer drivers and motivators.
- Engaging the whole organisation in this new strategic approach.
- Understanding the key stages from a major client’s perspective (living in your customer’s world).
Developing and using a simple process to support the companywide approach to winning major clients, this workshop includes the following:
- Having a strategy to engage each of your team in the process of winning a major client.
- Creating a shared approach and accountability for the team around you.
- Building specific plans and actions to engage the whole of the organisation in this activity (including holding your key team to account on this).
- Using existing tools and knowledge and building on this to create more sales success.
Once this has been covered we will look at the specific approaches proven to be engaging for major clients and focus in on one critical aspect.
This aspect is around the “Sleepless Nights” experienced by the directors in your potential customers. Using your own experiences, you can help your teams understand the key emotional drivers and how they can discover the strategic elements that result in higher value, longer term sales.
Ultimately you will be able to communicate and share strategy ideas around winning major customer and clients:
- Discussing how to implement plans specific to your own organisation via your senior managers.
- Creating a focus on how you achieve the next round of major client acquisition.
- Planning each functions and individuals stake in winning major clients.
- Applying the tools to identify gaps and work to fill this with their own teams.
- Helping you and your teams understand the critical strategic drivers that cause individuals within business to have sleepless nights, and how solving these things gives you a significant commercial advantage.
Can be run as a half day workshop and full day retreat.