You can choose your friends: The six key skills that turn business relationships into results
Nick's session focuses on the areas of communication, collaboration and conflict resolution. He gives business leaders six powerful, practical tools to develop their own self awareness and communication style – as well as help their people work together more effectively and collaborate more successfully leading to improved performance and increased profit.
When running a business, solving problems, producing results, invariably this comes down to the performance of individual employees. Nick believes the success of any organisation is pretty much down to people interacting with people. In today’s global, fast changing environment, it’s vital to get people working together seamlessly across geographic boundaries, departments, functions…and all of this starts with the leader of that business.
- A framework to improve collaboration
- Developing self awareness and understanding of others
- The six essential tools and attributes to collaborate with anyone
- Techniques on how to use the six
- Improving strong and positive working relationships
- Appreciates your own leadership/communication style
- Identifies communication areas that may need developing
- Has a strategy and approach to influence others
- Understands (and can use) the 6 key tools to get on with anyone
- Is motivated to use the skills
- The 6 skills and attributes to collaborate with anyone
- Top tops and techniques on how to use them
- References to research and evidence/books
Members will also leave the session with a copy Nick's book “You can choose your friends…” (an Amazon No.1 bestseller) and a workbook.
Added October 2018.