Realtime CEO: Strategy - Operations - Numbers
2018 Session Overview:
RealTime CEO is a fresh perspective on ‘whole of business” leadership that enables the CEO to grasp a true understanding of the real position of their business, thereby allowing them to act in real time to challenge and improve their future.
The RealTimeCEO framework establishes a culture that enables the business to combine a strong leadership skillset with powerful strategic planning while using plain English numbers to guarantee better decisions.
When RealTime CEO becomes integral to the business culture, the CEO and leaders are able to:
- Implement plain English communication that all parties understand
- Harness the significant benefits of thinking as a “passionate contrarian”
- Developing leaders of the future as well as managers of today
- Determine strengths and weaknesses of business performance
- Convert strategies into accountable actions
- Manage change to ensure improvement potential is realized.
- Strategic responsibilities of the RealTime CEO:
- SON Communication:
- Designed to remove SILO mentality
- Drives powerful leadership conversations
- Helps distinguish between leaders and managers
- Plain English Numbers:
- 6 powerful KPIs that tell you everything you need to know about your business
- Expert Decision validation – “Should We? / Can We?” using the Crystal Ball
- Case study to demonstrate interpreting the interaction of the 6 numbers to each other and in conjunction with SON Communication.
This session is very likely to change your business management outlook in a way that significantly improves your future success.
Important: The minimum time required to do the session justice is 3.5 hours and often the group requests and extension to 4 hours.
The concepts of RealTime CEO have been presented to businesses in USA, Australia, UK, Canada, and New Zealand. As a public speaker, Nick has been awarded the Tec Australia “Mick Robertson Award” and “Speaker of the Year”, the Vistage UK “International Speaker of the Year” and has recognized by Vistage USA as one of the top 12 speakers from a worldwide pool in excess of 1500.
Provides powerful perspective of the strategic role of a RealTime CEO
Improves financial literacy of leadership team.
Drives conversations that result in actions that make the business stronger tomorrow than it was yesterday.