Fiscal Focus: Real Time CEO
Formally titled 'Fiscal Focus', RealTime CEO combines all the powerful and popular concepts of Fiscal Focus with other concepts to assist the CEO manage their people, market, foundation values.
RealTime CEO is a fresh perspective on whole of business management and enables the CEO to grasp a true understanding of the real position of their business, thereby allowing them to act in real time to challenge and improve their future.
Delivered in plain english, RealTime CEO instills powerful building blocks that underpin the business improvement philosophy and culture.
- 3 W Action Management.
- “Should We / Can We” decision support process.
- J Curve Management.
- 24 Month rolling management.
When these building blocks become integral to the business culture, the CEO and key executives are able to:
- Determine strengths and weaknesses of business performance.
- Use targeted sensitivity analysis to highlight the most powerful changes.
- Convert strategies into accountable actions.
- Manage change to ensure improvement potential is realised.
RealTime CEO then focuses attention on the ability of the business to influence and harness the key functions; people, market and foundation principles. Weakness in any of these functions compromises business success.
The concepts of RealTime CEO and Fiscal Focus have been presented to businesses in Australia, UK, USA, Canada, and New Zealand.