The Spirit of Leadership
Leadership flair and inspired leadership has shrivelled under the harsh conditions of today’s global economy. We are living in a sophisticated technological age that creates an urgency culture of ‘I want it now!’ Time is a precious resource that society is exploiting with ruthless efficiency. Artificial Intelligence, LEAN business processes, shopping at the click of a mouse. Not surprisingly, this relentless pressure has caused a surge in mental health problems. Today’s business leaders are under extreme pressure. This causes them to switch into fight or flight mentality. They feel stressed, fearful, vulnerable. This has a huge impact on their perception of time, their health, their creativity and ultimately on their ability to perform at their best. This erodes team dynamics and makes it even harder to positively impact on the bottom line. The workplace becomes a battleground, an engagement in active combat to suppress, solve or beat a continual stream of incessant problems and challenges. Emphasis is placed on resilience and mental toughness. Stress levels are heightened and in the chaos of everyday operations we often end up feeling shattered and bewildered.
As a leader working in today’s backdrop of fear and uncertainty, your quest and constant vigilance to feel good regardless of the external conditions is a vital skill within your leadership armoury. Your spirit is more powerful than you can imagine. This workshop will illuminate your awareness, transform your thinking and guide you towards your extraordinary and unique spirit.
- Why ‘your truth’ can sabotage or support your leadership performance. When you understand how to collaborate with ‘your innate truth’ you immediate empower your performance and productivity.
- The impact of your emotional response on cellular function and why your cells dictate whether you operate from a mindset of survival or growth.
- How to grow and expand energetically. You’ll experience a powerful demonstration of the impact your thoughts have on your energy levels.
- The Big Apple Experiment – a unique and controversial experiment that shows the Placebo and Nocebo effect of your intentions on results.
- The Tree of Compassion – an organic model that creates agility, growth, collaboration, wellbeing and charisma.
- Shapeshifting Process that will transform your limiting perceptions of others from judgement to compassion to build collaboration and connectivity.
- Three powerful tools to create enhanced wellbeing on multiple levels.