THE CHARISMA CONNECTION – accelerating leadership effectiveness
Charisma is often seen as an intangible concept that unconsciously attracts a negative reaction in the world of business. There is a stereotypical image that a charismatic leader is ‘a confident extrovert with a big personality’. Even if charisma can be taught, (and many research papers indicate that you either have it or you don’t) the question is; how important is charisma to creating engagement and what does it really mean to an organisation’s financial success?
- Understand why charisma is vital to sustainable business growth.
- Appreciate the impact of charisma on employee engagement and financial success.
- Increase their own authentic charisma for improved impact and influence.
- Remove the barriers to high performance, engagement and growth.
- Energise employee performance and productivity.
Nikki's workshop is powerful, emotional, controversial, enthralling, responsive, intuitive, charismatic, challenging, compassionate, transformational, inspiring, thought-provoking, fascinating!