Organisational Change Management Implementation - Leadership of Change
Change disruption has become the order of the day, making it critical for organisations to have change management capability. Delivering successful change needs much more than a standard project management approach, it also needs organisation change capability. Rapidly changing customer buying habits, access to new technology and social media highlights a need to accelerate the way organisations adapt to change to remain competitive, or even survive. Change management can be the proven game changer to improve capital and operating performance, ensuring sustainable organisational cultural change.
Key Topics and Points Covered:
- What is change management?
- Key change management elements:
- Previous change history
- Change resistance
- Key lessons learned from change implementation
To demonstrate to business leaders the importance of using change management to achieve change adoption to implement improvements, create the new behaviours and accelerate improved business results.
Value and Take Away:
- Understanding of organisation change management implementation
- Understanding of the three key change management elements
- Insights into change management lessons learned and how to avoid them
Tool for Real World Applicability:
- A3 change management roadmap – to populate each leader’s organisational change journey
Added January 2019.