Unleash Your Human Capital DNA – Masterclass Workshop (Part 1)
In Part 1 of the Unleash Your DNA series, we will explore at how owners, boards and leaders execute their succession plans. This session is suitable for first generation entrepreneurs and family business owners (2nd to 5th generation), as well as C-level executives who report to family business boards, as private/public companies. It is based on hands-on experience of working with 109 clients at board level, developing their succession plans and building their professional dream teams.
Succession is needed for many reasons. A leader could be heading towards retirement or have a health condition. An owner may be playing to their weaknesses or suddenly lost their passion for the business. Next generation family members could be looking to join, but not clear on what their role should be. The owners could be looking for an exit but still remain as investors. Whatever the reason, letting go is difficult and succession requires careful planning, it is too important to leave to random chance. In this fast-paced master-class session, you'll learn how to do it right. Some of the critical topics we’ll debate, include:
- Review different structural options that support effective succession; who should be IN/ON/OUT or only an Investor?
- Understanding “DNA Profiling” and learn about the 9 different Successor Leadership Styles and who do you need
- Learn about the 20 Legacy & Emotional Blockages that impact family businesses with succession planning
- Developing effective communication reporting and review mechanisms to drive execution and results
- Review 2 Transformational Scorecards that deep-dive into 80 disciplines to professionalize your company/businesses