A Rather Practical Approach To Strategy: The Check-in Strategy Journal
Understand how to design, plan and deliver an effective business strategy and personal goals plan. The business strategy (and your personal goals plan) are the foundation for all decisions about the business. This simple yet effective toolkit enables the leader to get clarity, focus, direction and systems to plan, monitor and evaluate performance.
- What is strategy?
- Starting with the end in mind?
- Creating business, career and personal plans.
- Creating State of the Nation reports and scorecards for business performance.
- Creating the plan day-by-day, week-by-week, quarter-by quarter.
- To be clear of your 1, 3 and 5-year business and personal goals.
- Plan and map out your business and personal goals for the coming 12 months.
- Plan and map out your coming years’ goals, week-by-week and quarter-by-quarter.
- Understand the importance of checking in to a journal-day-by-day and week-by-week.
- Both a business plan and a personal plan can be implemented.
- A strategy away day for the business can be run.
- An effective and relatively fast boardroom process for monthly meetings can be adopted.
- Results will improve focus on achieving business and personal goals is improved.
Added November 2017.