Creating a Culture of Accountability
Creating a Culture of Accountability is mission critical in 21st Century workplaces. A recent study by Partners In Leadership revealed that 83% of workers identify accountability as the link to achieving results while 82% of leaders try and fail or fail to try to hold people accountable in their organisations. Maintaining high levels of team Performance and Productivity is increasingly challenging in the modern workplace. Staff within organisations now demand more their leaders in order to be motivated to follow. There is a greater expectation of trustworthiness, authenticity and greater transparency as organisational structures become flatter. Accountability across every level builds and strengthens relationships and enables organisations to develop and enhance their competitive edge. This interactive session uses participatory approach to explaining key ideas. The workshop would include:
- Group Discussion
- Action Learning
- Individual Reflection
- Role Play
- Define Leadership Accountability
- Argue the case for increasing accountability at every level of an organisations.
- Offer key tools and strategies to enable leaders to become more personally accountable and embed a culture of accountability.
- Identify their own ‘personal accountability team’ and set the ground rules and terms for their accountability relationships.
- Meet with their Senior Leadership Team and start designing the roadmap for increasing leadership accountability at every level.
An actionable and practical personal accountability toolkit.
Real world applicability:
After the session participants will be analysing, measuring and documenting the levels of accountability conversations at the Senior Leadership level with a view to creating the roadmap for embedding accountability across the wider organisation.