Game Changing Cultures: from points to profitability
A culture is simply the aggregation of the behaviours within an organisation, whether a business, elite sporting organisation, a country or a family. High Performance Cultures therefore are driven by High Performance Behaviours. The principles of this are universal, whereas the context of business and sport can be very different.
The session will focus on answering the following;
- How do the very best organisations achieve their success?
- What do they have in common with each other and how do they differentiate from the competition?
And most importantly…
- How do we translate the lessons of elite cultures to our day-to-day business to drive growth, efficiency and ultimately profitability?
The answer is people who are willing to do more than is expected of them. This raises the all-important question; how do we sustainably achieve that level of motivation? The very latest knowledge in this area is game changing.
Many businesses try to develop and define their identity and purpose by wheeling out vision, mission and values statements once every few years. However, most miss the true value in this and it simply becomes a window dressing exercise. People only engage with it if it MEANS something to them logically AND emotionally.
The best cultures are certainly not conflict free. The best teams welcome that conflict, focusing upon authenticity and honesty in order to learn and improve from failure and indeed not to rest on our laurels when we experience success. The best cultures share goals that unify them and create a relentless, group driven demand for constant progress towards those goals.
Participants will leave answers to the above questions and topic areas – importantly connecting the dots between the mass of information that is available on the topic. Ultimately they will leave with 3 key outputs.
- Knowledge and understanding as to how this really works in order to avoid cultural ‘window dressing’ or ‘false starts’.
- A framework to use in defining and discovering the culture that will drive success for their business
- Clear and tangible actions in working with their leadership teams to drive the changes required