Delivering More with Less – Getting Your Staff to Deliver Under Pressure
The focus is on personal and staff motivation under pressure. This workshop will take the participants on a journey of self awareness that will increase their ability to:
- More positively impact on others.
- Minimise conflict/Improve relationships.
- Maximise personal and team performance.
- Increase resilience.
- Enable you to handle frustrations and difficult people without getting frustrated.
Build on strengths and talents to increase self esteem and confidence in yourself and your colleagues (both within and without your team), raise your self-awareness and understand the impact you have on others.
- The workshop is high energy, interactive, light hearted and very practical.
- In order to raise self awareness we need the audience to get involved.
- They will realise the importance of mind set in terms of personal and business results.
- They will notice the power of Self Talk i.e. its impact on self and others?
- They will learn the most powerful strategy for overcoming challenges, failure, etc.
- Understand the science of confidence.
- Know the one single critical factor that motivated individuals and teams.
The workshop will be interactive, with no PowerPoint. Steve will use practical and relevant anecdotes and stories.
By the end of the workshop participants will feel, uplifted, optimistic, and will be able to apply one idea immediately that will help them at a personal and team level. The bonus of this workshop is that is applicable outside of work so many ideas can be applied at home.