Digital is the new normal. Unless you were born in the 1990s, you are most likely a digital immigrant: someone whose ability to use a smartphone and a tablet to interact via social media does not come as naturally as it does for digital natives. Leading in this new world means learning new languages, new mind sets and new attitudes.The fundamental principles of leadership are no different to what they were years ago. But your style and focus may need to change to keep up with a dynamic world that is more connected, more social, and with more channels of communication as a result of technology.It’s time for the next generation of leadership, and your business leadership will need to transition to a new digital styleIn this workshop we will explore how leaders can transform themselves from the leadership style of today to become the digital leaders of tomorrow.
This workshop will examine:
- Why “digital” and “IT” are not the same
- How could digital disruption affect your industry and business
- The new industrial revolution: introducing the Internet of Things
- An overview of Big Data, and the fundamental impact on your industry, organisation and business strategies
- Techniques for digitally empowering your employees to help you achieve your business goals
- How to apply the management principle of “digital first”
- Digital thought leadership, LinkedIn and the role of the Managing Director
- The 4 phases of digital transformation
- The 5 paradoxes of leading a digital business transformation
- What are the essential next actions for your business to succeed in the digital world of tomorrow?
In this practical workshop, Susan will discuss the new shape of digital leadership, and provide case studies and examples of how businesses and their leaders are successfully adapting to the new digital world.