Whole Mind Thinking
Recent advances in neuroscience have revealed that our awareness is distributed all over our body. Specifically, there are neural networks in around our heart and our gut that interact continually with our brain. If you have ever not followed your heart or trusted your gut, and regretted it, you will have experienced how our head can so easily overrule them. This session will show you how to forge a strong bond between head, heart and gut, which will help you always make the right decision. Attendees will also learn why we say that we have ideas off the top of our heads and sometimes you have an inkling at the back of your mind.
Key Points Covered:
- To help CEOs and business leaders achieve their objectives in less time
- How to quieten the inner chatter in our heads to be calmer and more incisive
- To expand attendees awareness with safe mindfulness meditative techniques
- The real function of our left and right brains
- Getting the left and right brains working together - Whole Brain Thinking
- How the brain, heart and gut ‘minds’ intercommunicate
- How to use the Whole Mind Thinking template
- How to practice Whole Mind Thinking in a group environment
- How to generate coherence in a team by getting them to see, think and feel together
To be able to lead with enhanced authority and vision whilst also increasing their sensitivity and empathy with others. All the tools used also apply in a personal as well as a business context and can easily be taught to friends, family members and children.
All attendees will takeaway:
- Whole Brain Mind Map Templates
- Whole Mind Thinking Templates
- Meditations to calm the mind and get into the zone
Added November 2017.